Now reserving senior portraits for the Class of 2018. Do not forget your prom dress!
K Jay Photos Photography of Waunakee WI, is now reserving senior portrait sessions for the Class of 2018. Hurry, we only take 75 seniors each year and spots have begun filling up. K Jay Photos Photography is passionate about portraits and passionate about learning more about you. Let’s discuss your senior portrait appointment and girls, do not forget to bring the prom dress. For more information call 608-850-4850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. #Classof2018 #SeniorPics #MadisonWIPhotographer.
Sweet and fun senior pictures.
Her sweet and fun personality, showcased in this senior picture. It was a perfect day and the sky was beautiful. Mom ran to the store to grab a bunch of balloons. The wind cooperated and her smile shined through in this senior picture capturing her adorable, fun personality. For more samples of fun senior pictures by K Jay Photos Photography, a Madison WI Photographer, visit www.kjayportraits.com or call 608-850-4850 to reserve your senior portrait session today.
This amazing Waunakee high school senior has so much going for her. Beauty, fun personality and competitive spirit. She enjoys several sports but the shot put was something she will always remember when thinking about high school. She loves her senior pictures and so do we. For more examples, visit www.kjayportraits.com
Newborn Baby Portraits to cherish a lifetime. Capture those early moments with newborn photographer, K Jay Photos Photography Studio. From early on this son and father have a very special bond and it shows in this newborn baby portrait. K Jay Photos Photographer, Madison WI specializes in newborn photography. Contact K Jay Photos today for your newborn portrait needs.
K Jay Photos Photography, Madison WI, specializes in photographing newborns. Your baby photography portraits will showcase our love for what we do. Contact K Jay Photos, Madison WI baby photographer. Here is a fun baby portrait from one of our favorite holiday newborn baby sessions.
Newborn portraits are so sweet and special. K Jay Photos Photography, Madison WI, specializes in newborn portraits offering several newborn props, headbands, hats and backdrops. This is one of our favorite newborn portraits by K Jay Photos Photography.
K Jay Photos Photography caters to high school seniors in the Madison, WI area. Beautiful portraits, outdoor and indoor sessions available. www.kjayportraits.com. 608-850-4850 to reserve your 2015 high school senior picture session today. #Classof2015
K Jay Photos Photography in Madison, WI specializes in high school senior portraits. To help our high school seniors select outdoor locations we have created storyboards showcasing photos taken in the same area. This helps our high school senior portrait customers know what their senior pictures get an idea on how their senior pictures will look before we even meet. This also helps seniors select clothing ahead of time and choose a style if they so desire.
KJay Photos, Photography in Madison WI soecializing in high school senior pictures. So often we are asked “where should I take my senior pictures”? No worries, we have suggestions but also always open to yours. To help we have taken a few of last year’s senior pictures and grouped them together based on location. This will not only help you define your senior picture style but also give you an idea on how your senior pictures will look. This often helps with selecting clothing for the big senior picture day:) To reserve your 2013 Senior Portrait Session contact Kim@kjayphotos.com or call 608-215-0047 and let us know which Senior Picture Board you like best (Park, Beach, Urban, Country). www.madisonseniorportraits.com a brand new website we built just for high school seniors offering tips, information, package details and more.
K Jay Photography, Madison, specializes in newborn portraits capturing their little hands and feet in precious newborn portraits to cherish a lifetime. www.kjayportraits.com
- We have several unique newborn hats, props to use in your newborn portraits.
- We like to create a plan before your baby is even born, have you send a picture of your nursery and then contact us right after delivery. An ideal time to photograph your newborn baby is within the first week. After two weeks of age it becomes more difficult to capture the precious sleeping baby pictures that so many new parents treasure.
- We encourage parents to bring along things that have meaning (a favorite blanket or blanket that the grandmother knitted or a baby bracelet, something that has meaning). We have plenty of things though so do not feel like you need to bring anything.
What to expect during your newborn portrait session.
- We will touch base with you a day or two before the newborn photo shoot.
- Recap some of the props we will use, set the exact time which often is based on the babies schedule and ask you to bring the baby hungry.
- Before we begin photographing your newborn, we will dress the baby for their first round of pictures before they eat. Then when they are deep asleep we will begin photographing the baby, changing the props, backgrounds and hats/accessories as often as the little one will allow us:)
- We usually end with family photos and the baby in your arms for final shots with Mom and Dad if you desire. Our black background is very popular for this newborn portrait. Plan on dressing in either black or white as then your family portraits can easily be turned into beautiful black and white newborn pictures. Also, dress light as the environment we photograph your newborn in is very toasty which helps the baby sleep especially during Wisconsin winters:)
- Your portraits will be uploaded within a few days to a private password protected personal webpage for you to share with family and friends. You can order high quality prints from this page at very affordable pricing and download your favorite pictures to save for years to come.
- Before you go to delivery so we can let you know what our schedule looks like and plan on your estimated arrival date.
- We will utilize your favorite baby pictures and create a newborn announcement for you for free. They can then be ordered online for $1.25/each which includes a 4×8 custom birth announcement and envelope. They take approximately 3-5 days to print and ship to your home address.