Creative Senior pictures – K Jay Photos Photography
Want creative senior pictures? Call K Jay Photos Photography, a Madison, WI photographer passionate about high school seniors and it shows in the beautiful senior pictures.
South Central Wisconsin photographer serving seniors from all over Wisconsin. Our growing list of customer have near and far and we are honored to be chosen as their Wisconsin photographer. Middleton, Sun Prairie, Deforest, Waunakee, Monona, Cottage Grove, Oregon, Verona, Cottage Grove, Portage, Lodi, Sauk City, New Glarus, Spring Green, to name just a few Wisconsin cities we have served.
A Photography Studio that strives to be creative and fun during each high school portrait session. Some seniors are up for more then others, but in each session we promise to give 100%! Showcasing passion, beauty and expression in your senior pictures. Check out our high school senior pictures gallery for some examples. The session is all about our high schools and what makes them shine.
Call K Jay Photos Photography today to schedule your Madison, WI high school senior picture session! 608-850-4850 Now reserving the Class of 2018 Senior Portrait Packages. Want something different and unique, call K Jay.
When you book a deluxe high school senior picture package with K Jay Photos, it offers more time to capture some amazing, creative senior picture shots. It helps that some of these seniors were up for anything and it doesn’t show that during some of their senior picture sessions it was incredibly the hot and extremely humid outside. That didn’t stop us from having fun and capturing these amazing, creative senior pictures! Call 608-850-4850 to reserve your session today!
K Jay Photos now offers zip drives for deluxe package customers to utilize and store the images we take during their senior portrait session. Please inquire for more details. We are impressed with the zip drives from USB Memory Direct.
K Jay Photos has two answers for you. We have partnered this year with Francesca’s Collections and the Buckle both in West Towne Mall. These great stores offer a variety of clothing options and will meet with you one on one to help select outfits for your high school senior pictures. You can see more details on K Jay Photos Photography website built just for seniors here.
It amazes me to see so many join the #BiebsMeetAly campaign which started when a brave young lady battling cancer stated a wish to a few friends, one being my daughter:) Her friends immediately began to brainstorm on how they could make this wish come true. You might have guessed it, she wished to meet Justin Bieber which is where #BiebsMeetAly comes in. One tweet lead to thousands, which led to local Wisconsin celebrities like Donald Driver joining in to help make this Christmas Wish come true. After learning that Justin Beiber will be on The Ellen Degeneres Show next week, the #BiebsMeetAly camapaign got kicked into high gear. WKOW Channel 27 also jumped in to help and invited the girls to their television station to help spread the word to the local Madison community. Thank you to all that have tweeted #BiebsMeetAly or posted on their #BiebsMeetAly Facebook Wall. It amazes me what a simple tweet can do; give hope, admire courage, showcase what a community can do to help another’s dream come true.
She loves to swim. She brought her goggles and suit to the photoshoot but we were not near a pool. No worries, we found this awesome backdrop that was perfect even without the water. Kim@kjayphotos.com to reserve your senior portrait session for 2013. 608-215-0047.
Summer equals Fun outside… For me it means Fun Outdoor Senior Pictures!
It is always so much fun photographing high school seniors. Pictures that I know they will treasure for a life time. Capturing them and often them doing something they have loved their entire childhood. It is so much fun to see them get as excited about my senior portraits as I am. Hoping to bring a tear to parents when they get their first set of senior pictures mailed to them. I hope that the experience I offer is enjoyed as much as the senior portraits. Let’s face it, it is not like the senior pictures that many parents grew up knowing. So adding to the experience of the senior portrait session is so important to K Jay Photos. Watching them walk away smiling and so often hearing seniors state “that was fun!” Even the ones that were not looking forward to having their senior pictures taken. That’s our goal. Quality seniors and a fun experience. I hope you enjoy some of our favorites also shown here:
K Jay Photography, Madison, specializes in newborn portraits capturing their little hands and feet in precious newborn portraits to cherish a lifetime. www.kjayportraits.com
- We have several unique newborn hats, props to use in your newborn portraits.
- We like to create a plan before your baby is even born, have you send a picture of your nursery and then contact us right after delivery. An ideal time to photograph your newborn baby is within the first week. After two weeks of age it becomes more difficult to capture the precious sleeping baby pictures that so many new parents treasure.
- We encourage parents to bring along things that have meaning (a favorite blanket or blanket that the grandmother knitted or a baby bracelet, something that has meaning). We have plenty of things though so do not feel like you need to bring anything.
What to expect during your newborn portrait session.
- We will touch base with you a day or two before the newborn photo shoot.
- Recap some of the props we will use, set the exact time which often is based on the babies schedule and ask you to bring the baby hungry.
- Before we begin photographing your newborn, we will dress the baby for their first round of pictures before they eat. Then when they are deep asleep we will begin photographing the baby, changing the props, backgrounds and hats/accessories as often as the little one will allow us:)
- We usually end with family photos and the baby in your arms for final shots with Mom and Dad if you desire. Our black background is very popular for this newborn portrait. Plan on dressing in either black or white as then your family portraits can easily be turned into beautiful black and white newborn pictures. Also, dress light as the environment we photograph your newborn in is very toasty which helps the baby sleep especially during Wisconsin winters:)
- Your portraits will be uploaded within a few days to a private password protected personal webpage for you to share with family and friends. You can order high quality prints from this page at very affordable pricing and download your favorite pictures to save for years to come.
- Before you go to delivery so we can let you know what our schedule looks like and plan on your estimated arrival date.
- We will utilize your favorite baby pictures and create a newborn announcement for you for free. They can then be ordered online for $1.25/each which includes a 4×8 custom birth announcement and envelope. They take approximately 3-5 days to print and ship to your home address.
Be yourself. Dress comfortable for some shots and maybe bring the suit or prom dress for a more formal shot that Grandparents will enjoy. We do not charge extra for change of clothing, so bring as many different outfits as you desire and we can help you pick out the best options for you. Wear colors that compliment your skin tone, eye color and hair. Avoid loud patterns when possible as we want the focus to be on you not your clothes in most cases, except for of course those more formal shots. For more tips on what to wear to your K Jay Photography senior portrait session, click here.
This can be a challenging task since everyone does not always live in the same town, have the same schedule or be available at the same time. K Jay Photography offers a solution for the busy family in need of an extended family portrait. Large family group portraits are now available, where we can photograph each family at a different time or even a different date! That’s right, look at this four family portrait where each of the four families were photographed at a different time! No kidding! More large family portrait information, click here
We recently photographed the covered bridge, often used as a backdrop for family portraits and seniors pictures, after the last snow fall here in Madison, Wisconsin. A beautiful setting and offering prints to anyone interested in purchasing this print to hang on their wall or for greeting cards.
Getting your senior pictures taken is an exciting time! We try to capture your entire childhood into one portrait session leaving you with priceless senior pictures to share with family and friends and cherish forever. We guarantee that you will look back at your senior pictures someday and say “dang, I looked good!” K Jay Photography, Madison WI, specializes in fun, creative senior pictures and have created some helpful tips for you to read that will offer information on what to wear in your senior pictures, where we will be taking your senior pictures, helpful make up and hair tips, where to shop and much more. Visit our NEW senior picture website, just for seniors and watch for more updates to be posted as we get closer to our senior picture season to start.
We look forward to working with you in the coming months. If you have not already done so, reserve your senior portrait session today to guarantee availability, 608-850-4850 or visit www.kjayportraits.com